November 17, 2020
Dear AVA patrons,
We want to provide you with information about contacting AVA, as our operations will be adjusted in response to the evolving situation in our community regarding COVID-19.
There has been a rapid increase in COVID-19 cases in the City of Philadelphia, leading the city to announce new restrictions that will go into effect on Friday, November 20th through January 1, 2021. Even though thus far AVA has been operating safely and without new cases, the COVID-19 guidelines state that we will follow the directives of the local government in order to protect the health and safety of everyone at AVA. Therefore, our Faculty and Resident Artists will move to an all-virtual platform and the Administrative Staff will mainly work remotely
At this time, the December 12th virtual performance of Russian Romances is still airing as planned. We will let you know if this changes.
Our first priority is the health and well-being of our AVA community and these measures are necessary as we play our role in helping to mitigate the spread of this virus, especially within the AVA community.
Thank you for your understanding and be stay healthy and safe!
COMMUNICATING WITH AVA:
• If you have any questions or need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond.
• If you have ticketing questions, please contact AVA’s Box Office Manager Bill Buddendorf via email at email@example.com
• For audition information, please contact Val Starr at firstname.lastname@example.org
• For contributions, please contact Leah Golub at email@example.com
• If you need to contact another member of the AVA staff, please refer to our Staff Contact Form here.
Please follow us on social media to continue to be updated.