Getting in touch with AVA
March 13, 2020
Dear AVA patrons,
We wanted to provide you with information in regards to contacting AVA over the next two weeks, as our hours and operations will be significantly adjusted in response to the rapidly evolving situation in our community regarding COVID-19. Our first priority is the health and well-being of our AVA community and these measures are necessary as we play our role in helping to mitigate the spread of this virus, especially within the AVA community. AVA will be closed starting on Monday, March 16 until at least March 30. During that time, please note the following:
- AVA staff will be working remotely March 16 and 17 and will be on Spring Break March 18-20.
- AVA staff will be working remotely during the week of March 23rd. During this time, email communication will be the most effective way to get in touch with AVA.
If you have any questions or need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, and we will respond.
- If you have ticketing questions, please contact AVA’s Box Office Manager Bill Buddendorf via email at email@example.com
- For contributions or Gala concerns/contributions, please contact Leah Golub at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to contact another member of the AVA staff, please refer to our Staff Contact Form here.
Additionally, all AVA activities, including outside performances, that involve AVA Resident Artists and Faculty/Staff are cancelled through at least March 30. Thank you for your understanding during this time! Please follow us on social media to continue to be updated: