An important update on the AVA season
Dear AVA patrons,
We want to provide you with information in regards to the remainder of our season and contacting AVA, as our hours and operations have been significantly adjusted in response to the rapidly evolving situation in our community regarding COVID-19. Our first priority is the health and well-being of our AVA community and these measures are necessary as we play our role in helping to mitigate the spread of this virus, especially within the AVA community. It’s with a heavy heart that we announce that the remainder of the AVA season, which includes Un ballo in maschera and the Graduation Recital, has been cancelled.
Below are three options regarding your tickets. The first two options would be a greatly appreciated show of support to AVA at this uncertain time. When you have made your choice please email our Box Office Director, Bill Buddendorf, directly at email@example.com. If the only way for you to contact us is by phone at 215.735.1685, please call and leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible
- Option 1 – Donate the total sum of your ticket purchase to AVA and receive a tax-deductible donation.
- Option 2 – Receive a credit for the total sum of your ticket purchase, which may be used toward future ticket purchases at AVA, without an expiration date.
- Option 3 – Receive a full refund to your credit or debit card. Refunds can be made to credit or debit cards regardless of how you originally paid and cannot be processed via check or cash.
If you haven’t done so already, please include your choice for your Jubilate tickets, as well.
COMMUNICATING WITH AVA:
- If you have any questions or need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond.
- If you have ticketing questions, please contact AVA’s Box Office Manager Bill Buddendorf via email at email@example.com
- For contributions or Gala concerns/contributions, please contact Leah Golub at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to contact another member of the AVA staff, please refer to our Staff Contact Form here.
Thank you for your understanding during this time, and we thank you for celebrating our 85th anniversary season with us. Please follow us on social media to continue to be updated.